Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Hat, Speedy Gonzales and I

Speedy Gonzales and I have something in common:  We both look even shorter and tinier wearing a wide brimmed hat!

It is very hard to find fashion items that fits well and look appropriate for one's size.  One example of this fact is hat.   Most summer hats are made for tall ladies, which is why the hat's brims are too wide for a short or petite woman.  When I try one on, I look like Speedy Gonzales lol!  Speedy Gonzales is cute but I don't want to look cute.  I want the hat to be appropriate for my size!  The solution is to refashion the hat.  My next post would be how to decrease the brim of a hat and how to refashion it so that it looks a totally different hat.

The Refashioned Hat as shown in photo below:



No comments:

Post a Comment